Established in 2015 – OH is an alternative education company designed to prepare emerging talent for the world of work within the creative and digital industries. We work alongside our industry partners to deliver immersive training programmes, short courses and events that equip the next generation of creative and digital leaders to pursue careers in the industry.
As the OH community grows and our ambitions get bigger, we’re looking for a Community Manager to come and join our team. In this exciting role, they will help us to produce engaging and inspirational content for our audience, create innovative collaborations with companies and brands spanning across the UK, and maintain relationships with our community.
The role looks after every aspect of OH’s community and will be a perfect opportunity for anyone who is looking to be a part of a young, dynamic company that’s driven by impact and is community focused.
– Community support: Build long-term, genuine relationships with prospective and current students, alumni, collaborators and partners. You’ll also be supporting and managing our community through responding to e-mails and social media.
–Strategic marketing and communication plans: Long-term strategic work in relation to community and content. You will be creating strategic marketing and communications plans to help provide direction and scale our community.
– Hands-on social media management and content creation: Writing blog posts, articles, newsletters, and material for social media channels. You’ll be managing and growing OH’s presence on online platforms and will be the lead contributor to our social media conversations, website information, and news.
– Events/Activity planning: Initiate and lead community activities, events and projects to further support and engage our community.
– Analytics: Monitor and measure the success of community engagement. You will be using Google Analytics and other measurement tools to analyse these metrics, and continually find ways to improve on those metrics through experimenting.
– Enjoys having conversations and connecting people
– Passionate about building long-term relationships and nurturing a community
– Creative and entrepreneurial thinker
– Self-motivated and keen to define their own role
– A great communicator (both written and verbal)
– Excited to use their initiative and experience in suggestings new ways we can improve
– Attention to detail and has the ability to organise effectively
– Understands and has a genuine passion for education and OH’s mission
Start date: March 2018
Location: Liverpool, United Kingdom
Contract: Full-time for 6 months
Salary: £1,600 per month
Application deadline: 13 February 2018
Sound like you?
Exciting! Apply for this role by sending your CV with a cover letter and portfolio if you have one to Robyn Dooley, firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re looking for the right person for this, so successful candidates will be expected to go through a 2-step hiring process.