Find out how you can recruit
on the OH Jobsboard.
The team at Draw & Code are looking for a new 3D Artist to help us create the next great AR/VR games and interactive experiences.
This is your chance to work with an ambitious studio that is gaining a global reputation in the burgeoning immersive tech sector.
- Asset creation for environments, props and characters, including look development, modelling, texturing, rigging and animation
- Lighting and rendering
- Working closely with Unity dev team to achieve desired look and quality
- Working to schedule and delivering work to agreed timelines
- Experience using 3D art creation tools such as Maya
- Experience in 2D software such as Photoshop
- Strong understanding of composition, light and colour
- Knowledge of optimisation processes and rendering techniques
- Strong communication skills
- Solid work ethic and a positive attitude in the face of challenging situations
- Strong time management and organisation skills
- Degree in Computer Animation, Game Art is preferable
- Experience with AR / VR / MR
- Experience working with game engines such as Unity
- Knowledge of other 3D visualisation software such as Cinema4D / After Effects
- Experience with projection mapped animation
- Experience of Revit and other BIM tools and software
Although we’re keen on good qualifications, a good work portfolio will certainly steal our hearts.