Find out how you can recruit
on the OH Jobsboard.
We’re looking for a creative, skilled, and ambitious individual to join the global marketing team at our head office in Liverpool. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to directly impact Smaller Earth’s growth by managing paid advertising campaigns whilst having the opportunity to grow in an exciting company. You will create, support, and manage innovative marketing campaigns that grow Smaller Earths brands through paid channels such as Facebook, Instagram, and Google Ads.
You’ll be working in a forward thinking environment that puts creativity and personal development first. It’s up to you how you work, headphones, no headphones, start your working day early, or start your day late. Whatever works for you, we will support it. It’s not an easy job marketing multiple brands around the world, but it is one of the most rewarding. This is your opportunity to join a team that thrives on this challenge every day.
- Creating advertising campaigns to promote our cultural exchange programs. These campaigns will be the best in the travel industry, they will be global, and they will span multiple platforms.
- Analysing the performance of advertising campaigns to maintain our industry-leading position.
- Connecting with our partners and affiliates to make sure campaigns are performing.
- Working with the team to create PPC strategies and optimise campaigns across paid platforms.
- Managing substantial monthly budgets and ensuring a split across the best performing platforms.
What we would like you to have
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work as a team player to ensure the success of Smaller Earth marketing campaigns and activities.
- Demonstrates our values of Ambition, Passion, Trustworthiness, and Self-development.
- Ability to prioritise on an ongoing basis and can adapt easily when necessary.
- A desire to work on social media platforms in order scale our brands.
- A natural excitement that you will be enabling thousands of people to start their meaningful travel journey.
- An understanding of Google Ads and the wider paid advertising space.