Sign up to our newsletter
for job alerts.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, experienced strategist to lead digital strategy on a number of high profile clients within our Digital Products and Digital Marketing teams.
Our strategy department blends brand consultancy, media planning and digital strategy capability with design thinking approaches. We operate in close collaboration with designers, media specialists and clients.
Reporting into the Strategy Lead, you will conduct consumer, competitor and industry analysis to inform strategic planning. The successful candidate will keep a firm eye on trends and innovations, pulling findings together in thought leadership content. You’ll collaborate with the Strategy Lead to facilitate workshops and develop Etch’s strategic product offering.
- You thrive in fast-paced working environments and you are passionate about the latest in digital marketing, products and trends.
- You understand the importance of insights (competitor, consumer and industry) in developing digital and marketing strategies and you’re excited about keeping the agency and clients up to speed with the latest thinking and innovations.
- You’ll have excellent insight analysis skills, gleaned from a few years’ experience in a digital media, digital strategy, marketing strategy, martech or digital product design role.
- You’ll have a good understanding of the role digital and marketing can play in your clients’ businesses. You enjoy working with people across the business, from junior designers to senior management.
- You are a confident communicator, happy to represent the agency in client meetings.
- Accountability doesn’t scare you and you are willing to challenge teams to make sure the client output is as strong as it can be.
- You are willing to learn, ambitious and looking forward to taking the next step in your career.
You have experience in:
- Designing and running user/market research (quantitative and qualitative)
- Identifying insights via qualitative and quantitative research
- Defining audiences, their needs and journeys
- Creating market intelligence reports, including but not limited to macro trend analysis, industry analysis and competitor analysis
- Supporting workshops to inform and develop product, marketing and campaign strategy
- Monitoring trends and changes in clients’ sectors to help them stay ahead
Experience with any of the following would be beneficial:
- Developing value propositions
- Developing brand positioning
- Creating messaging frameworks
- Contributing to new business proposals
- Delivering new business pitches
- Leading/managing experiments to prove concept or idea viability
- Customer experience mapping
- Marketing automation
- Marketing effectiveness measurement