Find out how you can recruit
on the OH Jobsboard.
Cleversteam is a web development agency that has been around since 2010.
We develop large Ruby On Rails Apps for a global client base in the Work & Travel and Sports Delivery sectors alongside building and maintaining our own products including Hanover, the cultural exchange CRM.
We’re on the hunt for another developer to add to our expanding team.
If you’ve got some of HTML, CSS, JS frameworks, React, SASS we want to hear from you… If you’ve got more let us know.
What will the role involve?
You will be developing and maintaining our front end websites, which include some of the largest content-driven sites in their respective sectors, and taking admin interface designs and applying them to our systems.
This may involve coming into contact with some Ruby code. It’s important you’re ok with that – and support will be given.
We are predominantly a team of Ruby on Rails developers so we would encourage and insist upon the successful candidate to bring ideas to the table and tell us what we should be doing when it comes to front end tech.
Most of our clients are based overseas. Mainly in the US. There are travel opportunities if you wish.
And the perks?
- Incredible office within UNESCO World Heritage Site
- International travel opportunities
- Part of a global team of companies
- Ability to attend relevant conferences
- Relaxed working environment
- Weekly knowledge share sessions
- Macbook for every employee
- Freedom to create working environment
- Office table tennis tournaments
- Free cereal
- On-site showers
- Self-development core value
- Annual global conference
- 30 days annual holiday (incl. bank holiday) to start