Find out how you can recruit
on the OH Jobsboard.
Cleversteam is a web development agency that has been around since 2010.
We develop large Ruby On Rails Apps for a global client base in the Work & Travel and Sports Delivery sectors alongside building and maintaining our own products including Hanover, the cultural exchange CRM.
We’re looking to add another Ruby dev to our team in Liverpool.
If you’ve got experience in writing applications for the web in Ruby and you think you’ll have the ability to dive straight into writing new features and making adaptations to existing features, we’d love to hear from you.
What will the role involve?
In a typical day’s work, you’ll be expected to work as the lead developer on a sprint team, offering insights to colleagues as well as making a majority contribution to the work. We try to stay in line with the latest versions of both Ruby and Rails.
Our software is deployed in AWS and Rackspace. We make good use of the AWS ecosystem including the use of EC2, ELB, SES, EFS and more. Our business systems are critical and for that reason, you’ll need to be comfortable writing test-driven code in most cases.
You’ll be working on code that will make a difference in people’s lives.
Most of our clients are based overseas, mainly in the US. There are travel opportunities if you wish.
You’ll be part of a team that is passionate about Ruby On Rails and we’d love to hear from like-minded devs.
And the perks?
- Incredible office within UNESCO World Heritage Site
- International travel opportunities
- Part of a global team of companies
- Ability to attend relevant conferences
- Relaxed working environment
- Weekly knowledge share sessions
- Macbook for every employee
- Freedom to create working environment
- Office table tennis tournaments
- Free cereal
- On-site showers
- Self-development core value
- Annual global conference
- 30 days annual holiday (incl. bank holiday) to start