Sign up to our newsletter
for job alerts.
Ph. Creative is a highly energised and innovative branding, marketing and digital agency with offices in Liverpool, London, New York and San Diego. We’re dedicated to producing creative and highly effective strategy and solutions.
We specialise in employer brand, talent attraction and candidate experience and as a result, we have a reputation as one of the most creative and disruptive agencies in this space.
Our growing client list includes the likes of BT, Blizzard, Continental, Ladbrokes, Nationwide, RBS, Sage Therapeutics, Wehkamp – to name just a few.
We take staff growth and development very seriously and support a culture of continuous learning. We expect our team to be inquisitive with an unquenchable thirst for insight, to go beyond the expected and the predictable, and to be connected to our clients.
Ph. Creative has earned a reputation for its commitment to the very best design and creative work. Reporting to the Creative Director, the Senior Copywriter will work in collaboration with other members of the Creative and Strategy teams to deliver a wide range of marketing assets including (but not limited to):
- Strategic copy and brand guidelines
- Brand and campaign taglines
- Content ranging from animations and films to social media ads, blogs, web and interactive content and onto print materials and beyond!
Our outputs are really wide-ranging and we need someone who has this breadth in their experience along with a great command of the English language. We expect our copy to not just be suitable to the medium but to delight the viewer too – helping us to deliver stand out creative work in our industry.
In addition to originating great work, our Senior Copywriter will be required to proof freelance copy and even support with the briefing of project work to freelancers. Lending support and direction when needed.
Lastly, we are a very collaborative organisation and often come together to brainstorm and solve creative problems. Our ideal candidate will love contributing and supporting ideas in this environment as much as they love getting their head down and digging deep into a piece of work themselves.
- Preferably Educated to degree level – or equivalent
- Experience working with Microsoft Office
- Strong previous agency experience including branding, marketing and digital
- Ability to create and act on briefs to deliver high quality written concepts
- Knowledge and experience working with American English
- Possess the ability to lead client meetings, rationalising language or story choices
- Interest in latest trends, technologies and practices in branding, marketing, digital and experiential tactics
- Ability to produce and win proposal and pitch work and recognise the commercial role of the Creative department
- Develop creative copy
- Question briefs, insights and strategy when necessary
- Work with clients and account management on deliverables and expectations
- Write amazing words across branding, campaigns, digital and experiential
- Actively participate in idea generation and brainstorms
- Help to deliver Creative Proposals as and when required
- Support the PM’s on costings and logistics as needed
- Stay on top of new formats and outputs
- Oversee outsourcers; support the PM’s and the projects by helping to quality control freelancers.
- Support the Creative Director in building client relationships and trust.