Senior Digital Designer
At Ph.Creative we have a vision that one day everyone will love their job. We want to help everyone find their perfect job in a perfectly matched team.
We’re a globally recognised leading employer-branding agency. We’re changing how businesses prioritise the value of who they are as an employer. We’re committed to helping them discover the true value they can offer to the people who join them.
We’re not satisfied with doing a good job. We’re out to create impact and positive change, and we raise the bar at every chance we get. We’re uncompromising and we love, live and breathe our work. We know the value we can offer you.
Ph. Creative has earned a reputation for its commitment to the very best creative.
Reporting to the MD of Ph.Digital, the Senior Digital Designer is expected to set design standards and continue to raise that bar within the Digital team and throughout.
Working independently, or as part of the larger team, you will understand the client’s needs and help to solve them creatively by delivering quality creative work across a variety of media but mostly in web design.
Things you can do:
- Experience working with an Apple Mac
- Experience working with Adobe InDesign and sometimes even a pencil
- Ideally, you know your way around Adobe After Effects too
- Relevant agency experience; strong on digital but broad with offline and branding
- Have a strong creative ability to create and act on briefs to deliver high-quality visual concepts with a clear story or experience at their heart
- Thorough knowledge of digital media production (from web design to campaigns and social)
- Experience working outside of digital too – print, experiential, branding in particular
- Possess the ability to lead client meetings, rationalise design choices to clients
- Interest in latest communication, design and technology trends
- Ability to produce pitch winning concepts and contribute to new business, whilst also working on a range of other projects in various states of production
- Can do – team-focused attitude
- Experience managing and mentoring other designers
- To produce excellent design across a variety of outputs and projects covering pitch concepts, branding, campaigns (online and offline), website, apps, social media and digital content, experiential etc
- To provide input to the Project Managers to enable them to establish realistic budgets and timescales at the outset of the project/phase of work
- To ensure that the creative brief is challenged when necessary and sets you and the team up to deliver world class work
- To ensure that our work at all stages of the process meets or exceeds the client’s objectives – acting as a true consultant rather than a reactive supplier – challenging and interpreting feedback wherever appropriate in an intelligent, informed and positive way
- To ensure that all your work is on brief and in line with Ph.Creative’s reputation for inspiring, crafted and provocative design
- To look to go beyond what’s in the brief showing how your idea/design can stretch while encouraging those in your team to do the same
- To possess the ability to lead client meetings, rationalise design choices to clients and have experience and thorough the outputs you are working with
- To have an excellent grasp of the brands you work on and their design guidelines
- To provide design feedback and edit the work of others
- To lead and produce proposal and pitch winning high quality creative
- To ensure that your time on all jobs is correctly logged
- To recognise the commercial role of the design department in the wider business model
Are you ready?
If we get to meet you, we’ll want to learn about your experience.
We want to see someone we can trust to be confident, professional and effective but relaxed enough to remember to smile and remind people why working with us is fun.
Most of all, you are articulate, meticulous and capable of strategic thinking to ensure efficient delivery of our lovely projects.