Intro To UX Design: Livestream
Discover how design shapes our online experiences.
Step into the world of user experience design with General Assembly. During our introductory workshop, explore the decision-making process that dictates how users interact with digital products and see why businesses of all stripes have put out the call for UX talent.
What you'll learn
– Learn what the world of UX design encompasses and why it matters
– Touch on fundamental tools and techniques used by professional designers
– Learn how to create a clickable prototype using InVision
– Discover resources to continue learning about UX
– This class is taken completely online
– We will provide a link to the platform on the day of the class
– This class requires a computer and a strong internet connection
– If you’d like to follow along and build your own prototype, you’ll need to set up an InVision account (free)
– Watch this introduction to UX video: https://generalassembly.wistia.com/medias/k97v3wng8m