Social Media Marketing
Learn how to lead your target group through your conversion funnel by creating interactions and engagement in your social media channels.
Explore and practice the techniques driving growth and value in your business using social media channels and content strategies. This course will help you learn how to navigate social contexts locally and globally and explore platforms, technologies and trends. You will develop a mindset of how to work in this field in order to support everyone involved to work more effectively with social media and digital content.
During this course, you will be guided by social media experts and course facilitators and you will get hands-on working with real business cases. Learn what tactics, concept, platforms and approaches you can take to engage your customer and add value to your organization.
What you will learn
By the time you finish this course, you should have acquired knowledge and skills that you’ll be able to use right away in your work or add to your resume.
– Understand emerging changes in consumer behaviours on different platforms
– Understand current platforms, technologies and trends
– Understand how to lead your target group through your conversion funnel
– Understand how to work with different target groups to build communities
– Know the legal and ethical aspects of social media
– Practical techniques to drive growth and value in your business using social media and content strategies
– Create a workflow to take your team and business to the next level in social media
– Use tools and techniques to plan and produce content for different stages of your content funnel and for different target groups
– Effectively integrate social into existing communication platforms and campaigns
– Plan and sell social projects: budgets and resources
– Understanding of and ability to act on hindrances & opportunities connected to implementation